Nosw Down Parking

My 93 Impreza is parked with the nose down - funny driveway. Does anyone know of any problems this can cause? It has 90k+ on it and when it's started there's some smoking for a few seconds - could it be drain down from somewhere due to the parking?

Reply to
SayItAgain

My 4 cycle lawnmower used to do this cutting on slopes - burned oil. Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Crappy quality Valveguide seals.....but then again...it's a Subaru!

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik