OBD NOT READY IN MY pickup

my Nissan VIN 1N6SD11S8VC362888 Year/Make/Model: 1997 NISSAN STANDARD/XE Body Style: PICKUP Engine Type: 2.4L L4 FI Manufactured In: UNITED STATES

my nissan rejected in the inspection ((OBD NOT READY)) can you help me and advice me

Reply to
fananiraqi

Welcome to alt.autos.subaru, a usenet newsgroup dedicated to Subaru brand vehicles.

I'd suggest a Nissan specific group.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.