Oh no! It's yet another tire thread! this time with an ever so slight snowbelt twist

I know you guys in the US just love all seasons. At least the subaristas in the kaulifornia (I could see why you don't want to reshoe just to go up to the tahoe roadjam crawls on I-50and I-80 :-)

Are there any of you that spent significant time on the bridgerocks RE950s and are now running RE960A/Ses?

Please do share what have you and what do you run if you departed from the bridgerock way but stayed on the UHP A/S path.

i don't want to read piles of retarded reviews on tirerack.

thanks

Reply to
Body Roll

I've got about 30k miles on a set of Pirelli PZero Nero M$S on a wrx and really like them for summer and the winter rain. They're not all that great in snow but adequate.

Reply to
thumper