ever so slight vibe from 2003 Taco

I have a 2003 Taco 4x4 with 31 inch BFG All-Terrains. In the mornings, as the vehicle is warming up, I hear an ever so slight vibe from the front end, is occurs at about every 100-200 meters and lasts 1-2 seconds. It could be just the left front wheel, but its hard to tell, definately from the front. After awhile, it gradually disappears. Its almost like I am going over a grilled bridge. Any ideas?

Reply to
Brad P

Many tires develop a flat spot after sitting overnight --- it takes a few miles for the rubber to warm up and the depression to go away. Suspect that is what you are feeling --- if after warm up it goes away. You could also check for a bubble (defect of tread separation) on the tire(s) --- rotate front to back and see if any difference.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Interesting, that makes sense. But I would figure it would be constant versus intermittent.

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Brad P