ok...subaru in diguise...how bad is it?

ok...did something really dumb. I towed my 2002 Tracker 4X4 AT with the tranfer case in 4wH. Now it will not move in drive but will work in low and reverse. What have I done? Tranfer case or transmission or both? The transmision was in Nuetral.

thanks in advance

Reply to
samjr4557

Try changing the fluids in the transfer case and differential.

Reply to
David

That would be Suzuki in disguise if it is a Chevrolet/Geo Tracker we are talking about.

My guess is transfer case as normally it selects H/L if it is separate from the transmission. Sounds like transmission still pushes the transfer case.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom