Squeaky Brakes on 2006 Forester 2.5x

My brakes were squeaking and I just had the 30k service done and the pads were fine and they still squeak but only when going very slowly like when parking the car or pulling it into the garage. The car is still under warranty so is this something difficult to find/ fix and what could be the possible problem before I go back to the dealer? Thanks!

Reply to
theskarnes