One dim headlight....Please Help!

I have a 1997 Subaru Legacy L with a very dim right headlight. I have replaced both bulbs, cleaned all the grounds I CAN FIND on that side of the car with a wire brush. Both bulb sockets are putting out 12 volts. When I put the high beams on the dim bulb dosen't get brighter and the high beam indicator dosent come on.

Can anyone tell me why one is dimmer and what I can do to fix it?

Does anyone know where I can find the ground for the headlight?

Thanks for everyones' help. -John

Reply to
canadian185

Maybe it's the headlight?

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Check the headlight fuse for that side, it is probably blown. The fuses are in the underhood fuse box.

Reply to
mulder