Opinions on Subaru Tribeca?

Hey, I love my outback but it was 20k. The tribeca has passed 30k and is just not worth it IMO. Subaru has never been a luxury marque and will never be. The outvback saved them because it offered good performance value and AWD. All AWD systems are fine

Consumers Reports both 2004 and 2005. Try that with a Merccedes, BMW, Ford, Chrysler or what have you. Subaru's AWD system is recognized as one of the most sophisticated available.

Reply to
jabario

Fair comment about the "least objectionable Yanks" in this group. But lets face it, if you ask opinions world wide they would be similar to what I've expressed. It's the rampant consumerism that irks almost everybody not to mention the might-is-right attitude.

and hey, if the burger fits. eat it.

!

The point is, it's off-topic.

If you want to bitch about yanks, I have no problem at all. Start a blog, form alt.im.a.canuck.that.hates.yanks, do whatever. But post subaru relevant posts on this newsgroup and leave the social commentary somewhere else.

Oh, and did I say.... Learn to bottom-post.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

all depends on what you want it for. You would not believe the looks I get at dealers when I want a truck with vinyl seats and rubber floor mats because it easier to wash off the mud when I come off a river run and have to shuttle back in boat clothes.

;-)

Reply to
nothermark

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Why won't it when a Legacy will?

Or is that not a serious toy? :-)

Reply to
Bruce Hoult

Reply to
Tony Burns

ummm...who died and made you boss cocky?

lets get back to the purpose of this group.

Jim Stewart wrote:

Reply to
Tony Burns