(OT) Geo Metro window roller-upper problem

It's getting more and more difficult to roll up the window in my Metro. I tried getting in there and lubricating everything, but it seems like the roller's leverage has shifted--the back part of the window gets cranked up but the front part stays put for about 1/4 to 1/2 inch, then pops up. Is there any kind of repair kit that I can use to fix this? I have seen it happen on other cars as well, so it must not be a problem exclusive to the Metro...

Reply to
That Guy