Outback Wagon White Guage Cluster

Does anyone know where to find white-faced guages for a 2002 Outback Wagon (Automatic)? I've seen overlays for other cars, which I didn't really like. Looking for a white guage that reverses at night. (Black letters by day, illuminated letters on black background at night.)

Any clues?

Reply to
Brayton

null

You may look at

. I saw several but don't know about ebay reliability.

Good luck.

"Brayton" a écrit dans le message de news:1064364581.533240@prawn...

Reply to
Philippe Javaux