Re: Any aftermarket stuff for the Legacy?

snipped-for-privacy@no.com wrote:

> [...]

I feel your pain! i went in to Subaru intnding on buying a WRX, until i realized how cheap the inside feels... and theres the asthetics.... the thing looks like a dodge neon, albeit a FAST neon, a neon none the less.

I endedbup w/ aForester, much roomier. more solid feeling , but, no aftermarket stuff like the neon.. i mean WRX! honestly!

Mike

Reply to
Michael P. Smith

I don't get it either with the WRX. If I were going to buy a sporty car, it wouldn't be something that looked like THAT! In fact, I saw them first when I was buying my '02 Outback last year, and I said to my husband, "What is THAT thing???" Then I found out it was their "sports car," and I keep reading on here about them, but I still don't like them.

June

realized how cheap the inside feels... and theres the asthetics.... the thing looks like a dodge neon, albeit a FAST neon, a neon none the less.

aftermarket stuff like the neon.. i mean WRX! honestly!

Reply to
Diva

Wish they sold the WRX with the intercooler mounted in front of the car so the scoop wasn't there. Also wish you could buy it without the fins and stuff.

Find the plain Impreza looks great.

Reply to
Jiz

My boyfriend just bought an '02 OBW, and I wanted to get him some things to slightly customize it, also. Do you think one can find white-faced guages for an OBW? No. Can you find *anything* for the Legacy series that isn't produced by Subaru already? Barely. I have a PT Cruiser, myself, and there's such a wealth of aftermarket stuff for that car (albeit a lot of it junk) that it's sometimes overwhelming. The OBW comes with black guages that use white letters. How I would love to see it with lighter background and black letters, such as my Cruiser has, that change to Indiglo numbers at night with black backgrounds.

Subaru cars are so wildly popular, but it seems that no one pays much attention to them unless they say Impreza or WRX on the rear. I love the car, other than that it has zero leg room for a tall person. I'd own a Subaru myself if it weren't for that problem. Driving it for me is hell (and I'm the average 6'2" person.) Anyway, yes, I can agree that there's next to nothing out there for the Legacy line. I just keep searching the Net hoping that someday something will appear.

-Brayton

Reply to
BraytonAK

No hood scoop?!?! that is the ONLY thing half way sporty about the looks of the WRX. Take that away and it IS a $25,000 Dodge neon1!!!!!

Reply to
Michael Smith

You buy a sports car for how it drives, not how many cup holders it has.

:^]

jw milwaukee

Reply to
J999w