power seat wiring

Looking for someone who can help me with some wiring issues. I have a

1996 Legacy which has normal seat, no heat, no power etc... As I was on the East Coast for a while, things started to rust a little bit. I am changing many parts right now and the seats are part of the changes. Long story short, I bought some heated seats from a salvage yard and was told that my Legacy may have the wiring already setup. Nope. I then took the wiring from the Legacy at the yard but it is not quite the same as my Subie. I need to know the wiring diagram for these seats. I have the switches and all associated connectors. If someone out there has the schematics for the wiring diagram, I would be most grateful. Please let me know.

Pete

Reply to
tabipapa