price for 98 legacy gt???

Hi all...I need your expertise. I am thinking of buying my first Subaru. I have my eye on a new one but a friend just found a 98 Legacy Gt, with a

2.5 L H-4EFI DOHC, with 63,000 miles and a clean auto history report. (Only thing known wrong is the antenna does not work). I am going to go in the morn to look at it, so this might be too late a notice for anyone to give me any info...but I was wondering if $8450.00 is a good price? Are there any known issues to look for? or anything else you can add would definitely be appreciated !!! Thanks! Sharon
Reply to
PandoraSun

Sounds like a good price. Set aside $800 for timing belt/oil seals/tensioner/waterpump stuff and be aware that new tires will run $400-$500 if needed.

Reply to
Jim Stewart