Looking for winter wheels

HI,

I'm looking for a set of four winter wheels for my 2003 Outback. Tirerack carries them, but they are sold out for this snow season. Does anybody know of another source ?

Thanks

Reply to
dmcentee

In spite of my current issues with them, eBay or Yahoo

Reply to
Greg

Try Discount Tire

They have aftermarket steel wheels for Sub as well as others ... $40-$50 each. You can get them at the stores or freight.

Reply to
Lloyd LeBlanc