Re-core 95 Impreza radiator?

Hi all,

Is this advisable/possible?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts...

/mark

Reply to
Mark Madrid

I'd check around as a new may be less expensive than a recore. Wrecking yard may have a good "previously owned" one.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Hi,

"Yes" to just gettting a new one. I've had good results w/ a radiator from these guys:

I'd suggest IF they have a warehouse close to you that you visit in person--some models use several radiators with just enough subtle differences to make some replacements hard or impossible to fit and many aftermarket radiator mfrs "try" to cover a spread. The results are sometimes better, sometimes worse than planned.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright