Re: Daytime running lights waste gas MPG?

But wouldn't it use more gas to push the light emitted as well as the car through the air?

(for those of little knowledge, this is called a joke)

Judge 4 yourself:
> I'm going to try disconnecting the DRL resistor on > my 03 OBW just to see if there's a measurable change > due to less loading down of the alternator. > >
Reply to
My News

Those photons "grease" the air by generating positive ions, which are parted more easily.

-John O

Reply to
JohnO

Ahhhh

so therefore running on high beam will be akin to warp drive? May need to invest in some spot lights.

"I don't think she can take any more Cap'tn"

Reply to
My News