Re: I'm Tired Of These Ungrateful Hurricane Victims

i'm so glad you got that off your chest .

now stick it where it belongs - this newsgroup is SUPPOSED to be about subarus.

if you're too stupid/ignorant/rude to understand the name of the newsgroup (you know, the thingie at the top of the screen that says "ALT.AUTOS.SUBARU"), why the hell should anyone want to read your half-baked redneck crossposts?

just keep right on truckin' until find a newsgroup that has "rant" in it...

All those losers whining about "where's the government?", "We got > nothing" "they leaving us here to die" and such are starting to really > piss me off. Our society has created a whole population of people who > rely on the government for all needs- housing, food, medical care. > That are unable to fend for themselves in any way hurricane or not. > Now they must really be suffering, almost like a domestic pet that > suddenly finds itself living in the wild. > First of all you live in an area BELOW sea level-not smart. Then its an > area that is subject to hurricanes and storms. Then word of an > impending hurricane comes out and you do not stock up and prepare. Why? > Because you have no responsibility for your own life. The gov't has > always taken care of you even when you refused to stay in school and > get a job. They support you after popping out numerous out-of-wedlock > babies. They take care of you in prison when you refuse to follow > society's rules. Adversity is when the American Spirit rises to the > top. Unfortunately you still choose to take by looting and causing > further damage to your countrymen. I just had to rant.
Reply to
tom klein

Edward Hayes