Re: I'm Tired Of These Ungrateful Hurricane Victims

You know what people are forgetting? OK they are not forgetting they are actually ignoring the fact. Blanco and Nagin BOTH tested the emergency evacuation plan of NOLA and found that it failed. WHY??? Because they could not get all the bus drivers to get their buses rolling. Guess what folks? They didn't do it this time either. And the sheer fact that if President Bush ordered the forced evacuation of an American city would like someone else has said be tantamount to federal martial law and the failure of Posse Comitadus...As for the Navy...Do you read? Do you actually listen to the news? The Iwo Jima was on station in 83 hrs. The Truman was on station in 65 hrs. Yes it took them sometime as they were in the ATLANTIC!!

BTW, did you know that the LA National Guard activated itself? Yes! Because Blanco was sitting on her ass with her thumb buried deep in it! Don't you find it the least bit funny that after Bush told Nagin he sould have ordered the manditory evacuation of the city that Nagin orders it evacuated 24hrs after his meeting with the President? Nagin still couldn't come to terms with ordering people to leave!!!! And Nagin's original mandatory evacuation wasn't even manditory because 300,000 still remained....where were the city and school buses that NOLA's emergency evacuation plans call for to help the removal of the cities poor? NO WHERE except under water!!

What about the nursing home staffers that fled leaving patients in beds? Did you know that the VA Hospitals were the only agency that took the warning of the President the day before land fall and moved its people to safety patients and all.....My final thought to you is READ THE CONSTITUTION. And please don't tell me you have. Because then I would tell you that you missed the little part about the Federal Government meddling in state affairs.

Tanker

Reply to
Tanker

Funny, they always seemed to get 'em rolling on election days.

He demanded Greyhound buses, while his own municipal and school buses went unused.

Nancy Pelosi, after accusing a CNN anchor of being on the White House's payroll because she DARED to ask about her own record re. funding NOLA and votes re. FEMA/HLS, then tried to imply that Bush was responsible for that nursing home tragedy, too. Sadly, by then the anchor was sucking up to her, so she didn't call her on it.

Reply to
Bill Sornson