Re: Nissan is developing a system that alerts the existence of ice on the road

>> Nissan is developing a system that alerts the existence of ice on the >>

road?

Every single vehicle I have ever driven has had an ice-detection > system, including my '65 Lemans and my 67 GTOs. > > > Dave

When it started sliding around?

Otherwise known as "Seat of the pants"?

Or, perhaps, a driver that knew how to read a thermometer... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku