Replacing front axle 01 Forester

Hi all. Trying to find some info on changing my front right axle. It looks same as most (remove from wheel brg at wheel, more fun than it sounds) The only odd thing seems to be to remove the roll pin, and replace at trans end. Sound about right? Other than the factory manual, I cant find a repair manual anywhere. Teach me to buy a car less than 5 yrs old. Thanks....Rob

Reply to
Rob