Seat heater replacement

I have a 99 OBW & the driver's heated seat (backside) is NFG. Anyone replaced one or have any novel repair suggestions that will avoid me spending 244$CAN + tax on a new one?

Thx,

Gavin.

Reply to
K.Russell

Never tried that particular model but the GM vehicles I've dealt with are just a grid of wire. I guess if you were careful and used some small gauge solder or very delicate and crimped in a splice it would work. Until of course it burns out in another place.

Reply to
Greg