Seatbelt chime

Can I disable the seatbelt chime in my 2006 Legacy?

Reply to
Jim

You can disable the CONTINUING chiming after an initial few chimes by turning the ignition switch to 'on' (not starting the car) and buckling/unbuckling the driver's seatbelt 20 times within a 30 second period. Then tirn off the ignition and remove the key. The CONTINUING chime should be disabled. If you ever disconnect or experience a dead battery, you will need to repeat the procedure. You don't have to believe me if it sounds odd - search the newsgroups or the threads at

.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Yes you can. Refer to what Carl just mentioned. If you need more info on the Legacy come join the site,

it is great, a wealth of information.

Reply to
MD