Sleeping in a Forester?

All,

I have a 2001 Forester. I would like to know if any of you have tried sleeping in them? I have taken a few hours nap in the reclined driver's seat, but never tried laying down the back seats and sleeping in the back. Hvae any of you? How did it work out?

Liberty

Reply to
Liberty Belle

well, sorry Belle, but I can tell you about the 2004 Forester XS. It will permit you to remove the front seat headrests and lay the front seatback all the way down, making a flat (well, they say flat) bed. Save that cargo space!

Reply to
no mas panzon

Reply to
harv