Starting my engine - 02' Forester

Dear SUBARU experts,

I'm taking my Forester to it's scheduled 50K miles maintenance soon. About a month ago, I noticed I now have to turn the engine a bit longer before it will start, only first thing in the morning. The rest of the day it starts as expected and otherwise it runs just fine. Since I'm going to tell the shop about this, I'd be grateful for any ideas on what could be causing this. I put some Techron in the tank but it made no difference. I use premiun gas on it since I get better mileage and more power. I thought about the PCV valve. Any thoughts? TIA!

Ben

Reply to
Cixcos

Edward Hayes