STi floormats

ARG! I paid $200 for those imported Canadian floormats when I got my STi last month, and whenever I engage the clutch, it catches the floormat on the way back up, and gets stuck. Obviously a very unsafe situation, so I don't use it. Anyone else have this problem? I might just go ahead and duct tape the damn thing down.

Matt

Reply to
Matt F

I considered buying the exact mat you described. I heard it said that the back mats don't fit right either. I settled for some cheap blue water proof mats.

BlueSTi "Scary-Fast"

Reply to
BlueSTi

I get the same problem in a '02 WRX. The anchor that is supposed to hold the floormat in place does a very poor job of it.

Jason Kavanaugh

Reply to
Jason Kavanaugh