STI Wing

Ducatis are very nice indeed. And the Subie sounds much nicer for backroading than an Audi. Here's hoping for a short winter in NE Ohio and a Subie spring!

Byron

Reply to
Byron Walter

Nope. Just gets worse

Reply to
FNO

I am almost the same circumstances - late 50s professional (network engineer) - as you. My wife thinks it is a crazy car but since I have had performance cars (M6, Eclipse Turbo AWD, VW GTI, Corvett, etc) all my life she knows what to expect. The STi is probably the best car I've ever owned if you consider price, performance, reliability and "neatness". It is most certainly "out there" but that is part of the charm.

Reply to
Jim Sanchez