Subaru 95 legacy dies at drive.

My 95' Legacy L started -up on July 2,2006 and died every time it was put into gear (drive, reverse,1~3). The problem is the crank angle sensor located above and slightly behind the main pully of the crank shaft. I installed a new sensor from NAPA ($28) and it was like nothing ever was wrong. I changed the tranny fluid and filter and the 2 week end result was only 1st, 2nd and reverse working. Car has 124,000+ on it, gues the new fluid cleaned it up too good. That was a $1600+ mistake.

Reply to
kris