Subaru Baja

Hello,

How are these pickups (baja) in the snow? I had it with VW.

thanks

Reply to
AD

Excellent.

Run, run far away from VW.

Reply to
Spudster

Should be the same as an Outback or Legacy, in other words, GREAT!

Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

no complaints from me, got me where I needed to go

Reply to
lightbulb05

I have to agree. I used to like VW myself, until I started to read a lot about cars. I don't understand how they've appointed themselves a premium brand, but I do know that the friends of mine who are VW enthusiasts are all rich kids with deep pockets or easy access to daddy's wallet. No disrespect to them of course, all I'm saying is they can afford the bills. I can't.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

I pray for snow :o)

Reply to
phillystyle

With good tires an outback is incredible in the snow.

Reply to
jabario

We just got a Baja (used, 2003) a week ago, and have had two significant snowstorms since then. It's fine in the snow.

Reply to
a crabby hermit