Subaru Forester Jan 03 Manual

Hi there,

can anyone point me to a source for a manual for a Subaru Forester GT Jan

2003 ? All I can get is a Haynes manual only for 2.5l engines.

I would need at least the electrical wiring for this vehicle

Many thanks

Reply to
AdvarP

Oops

I forgot to mention this is a 2.0l automatic

Thanks

Reply to
AdvarP
10 days ago, I Posted Forester 2003 manuals in alt.binaries.e- book.technical. Just try to leech them!

Arnon

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Arnon