outback divider / net?

What are the options for a divider that goes between / above the backseat and the way-back? I've found a solid divider / dog barrier but I thought I saw (and can't of course find now) a reference to a cargo net that afixed above the backseat.

Any one know?

Reply to
aptosca

For ideas, go to jcwhitney.com...if you look under subaru/ outback/ interior/ accessories/ cargo thingies, they have a net that would be a good starting point.

Reply to
Ricardo Montalban