Subaru news

A new Impreza in the works and more on the diesel boxer engine:

Fuzzy Logic

There have been diesel boxers FLYING in aircraft for a bit now.

It makes great sense to put diesels aloft, because jet fuel is readily available.

Reply to
Bonehenge

I never saw the images refered to?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

The article clearly states it will be as ugly a Ford Focus and VW Golf.

Reply to
Body Roll

Don't we already have those? I'm thinking of going to the dealer to get the Peterbuilt emblem for the front grille.

Reply to
John