Subaru production

And loyalty goes two ways, or it doesn't go at all. Japanese companies are also loyal to their workers. American companies!? Ha!

Reply to
Tom Reingold

I read that as Mexicans.

Mexican built, European cars are often the most unreliable vehicles out there.

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
Edward Hayes

I believe I once read that Honda found the same among it's fleet - US built was the same quality as Japanese. Also, I read that (at one time at least - this is some time ago) Toyata's most eficient engine plant was in the US (Cal.?).

The lines are so automated, seems unlikely the average worker could do too much damage - except maybe during Union negotiations.

;^)

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

Edward Hayes wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

In article , snipped-for-privacy@scientist.com says... , etc) and they hold up better than Detroit products.

Oh yeah, There's a reliable source. Will they refund me my money I paid back in 85 for a Mazda 626 built in Japan? By far the worst car I have ever owned for the 3 years:

3 motor head gaskets burned out power roof motor x2 failed power door relay switches x 5!!

rated 5 stars by consumer dorks!

Reply to
Gerald Fay

Reply to