Location of sensors?

On my 2004 Forest 2.5x, where is the sensor for the ambient temperature guage? Where is the antenna that picks up the signal from the keychain remote entry device? Pete Enquiring minds want to know!

Reply to
P T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (P T) wrote, in the most obfuscated way, the following:

Have you seen

? You can browse all sections of the service manual for your vehicle.

Reply to
Crabby Gator

The Ambient Temp Sensor is by your right knee. It's behind the small grill opening on the lower part of the dash. The antenna for the keyless remote is in the keyless entry module or in the wiring harness attached to it. The module should be under the dash probably behind or close by the radio.

HTH, Tom

$2499 US for a one year subscription??

I don't think so

-mark

Reply to
Mark H

Reply to
Hallan Blaggit

The temp sensor for my 02 OB is right behind the grill of the driver's side.

-Kurt

P T wrote:

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack

I own new Subaru and I did register w/their site. You still GET NOTHING for free. All what registration does, it identifies you car by VIN number. Have you actually tried it, and got service bulletins for free from them?

Reply to
LB