Subaru Security System

On some day "Security System" LED start to flash on my control panel. When I start the engine LED is off, when engine is off LED is one. Does any body have any idea, what it's can be and how I can fix it ?

Thanks, Max

Reply to
Maxim Kazitov

Sounds like you're accidentally putting your system into valet mode. This is done by holding down on the smaller (blue?) button on your remote transmitter for a few seconds when the driver's door is open. You do the same thing to take it back out of valet mode.

Reply to
subtech