Survey: Dents on hoods

Two questions:

1 What year is your Subaru? 2 Is there a dent on the hood?

Me:

1 2004 2 Yes
Reply to
P T

Edward Hayes

'99 no

Reply to
Jim Stewart
2002 WRX Wagon Many dents & paint chips on hood
Reply to
Ned Pike

Reply to
Bryan Lee

"Bryan Lee" wrote in news:4134f161$0$19725 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.rcn.com:

Are you talking factory installed 'dents' or 'aftermarket'? My '03 Impreza TS has a factory installed 'dent'.

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

1) 2002 WRX 2) yes

(3) and all over the roof, doors, and hatch. The moral of my story: Stay away from pregnant chestnut trees and narrow parking spots.

Reply to
Byron

AU or US? Aren't the AU versions made in Japan and the US versions made in the US? Could use materials of different specification.

Reply to
Shane White

Only Legacy based vehicles (Outback, Baja) are made in the US for the US market.

Impreza vehicles sold in the US are still made in Asia. Ned's car is a WRX, so it was made in Japan. As was mine.

Reply to
Byron

Reply to
Cixcos

'03 WRX - 2 dents from stones

the aluminum hood dents very easily.

Steve.

Reply to
Spudster
2002 Subaru OBW. Got 3 dents on the hood in one weekend camping. Lots of little stuff was falling from the trees that weekend. I was very disappointed that the hood dented that easily. Actually, they are more like "dings" than dents. No creases. Just little round circles.
Reply to
Debra Co

1 - 2004 Forester

2 - No dents, just a few sctratches (it's black paint - well, sort of something vaugely resembling a shade of black)

Reply to
Lord Drool Rockworm
1996 Impreza

Yes, and left side doors and left side roof.

Reply to
Henry Paul

95 LS wagon Dents? Oh yeah, the hood flew up on me at 80 mph. I'd say I have dents (and a new windshield, and new underwear)
Reply to
John

Reply to
Y2KRedMustang