Help replacing speedo and tach cover on '99 OBS

The clear cover over the speedo and tach has gotten scratched and dingy. I got a new one from the dealer. Now I cannot get the old one off. After removing the two screws and the molding, the cover will tilt out, but something that I cannot see is holding it on the bottom. I do not want to force it and break something. Any ideas? TIA, Steve

Reply to
SteveM