The Tribeca is a living museum piece?

I did not know this until I looked it up on Wikipedia, but back when Subaru and Saab were both owned by GM, they worked on a joint platform together which would've eventually become the Subaru B9 Tribeca and the Saab 9-6 SUV's. The Saab version was cancelled and eventually Saab went out of business anyways. So when Subaru redesigned the Tribeca in the

2008 model year, they took almost verbatim the Saab design and turned it into their own. So the Tribeca is the last remaining Saab still in production. :)

Subaru Tribeca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at this side-by-side comparison between the real Tribeca and the

9-6 concept:
Check out this photo. Is this a Saab or is this a Subaru, can you guess?
Yousuf Khan
Reply to
Yousuf Khan