2014 #1 crash rating

From Yahoo Finance:

Dean Hoffman

good, cause it needs it too -> people will be more likely to crash in their sleep in 2014 turbo thanks to it's new front wheel drive drivetrain layout

and 80% of crashes while drowsy are fatal

boring cars == drowsy driving

Reply to
AD

I believe insurance on my Forester's are actually higher. Probably because even though they are safer for the passengers the cost of repair is higher. Little deer bump I had last fall cost $2,400 to repair.

My first Forester, a '98, got wiped out by a PT Cruiser. I made out much better than the woman that hit me as I just got checked out and released but she had to remain in the hospital.

Reply to
Frank