To decent people in this group

Please be aware that someone is low enough to post pretending me using extremely foul langauge.

Yes, I realized that I made a mistake to be decent enough to use the same user name as before. I shall remember that there are low lives every where.

Reply to
amanda

Try changing your mailbox password, all messages were sent from same sender address... :)

Reply to
6ot4hr

My cursory glance shows the same thing. Someone tried this on me once but on google ng options posting address was different. Sounds like someone close to her is doing it, maybe on same computer. Or, there is a good/bad Amanda depending on number of drinks ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank

Thanks. I sent you 2 emails.

Reply to
amanda

After I sent you the email, I tried logging into my email account and it worked. I don't know whether someone got into my account before and changed the password because I couldn't log in before when I tried ysterady and the other day.

Anyway, I changed both my email password and google password.

I think there are software that can manipulate email addresses by senders. Quite a while back, like 4--5 years ago, I had received emails sent by my own address that I didn't send. Those were the accounts I don't use on regular basis like the ones I used for posting.

Reply to
amanda

LOL!

-> "Or, there is a good/bad Amanda depending on number of drinks"

Reply to
Way2Slo

Is this one you sent me:

Shut up Frank. What's wrong with you? Don't you have grandchildren to play with? Then go volunteer to babysit or come clean my house and cook weekly if you are that bored.

or is it from the "bad" Amanda ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank

You did send me that email! Time to go back to sewing shirts in Pakistan. You're over your head here in the USA ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank

Hi,

The only "good" Amanda is a "gone" Amanda.

And as we've learned before, the ONLY way to have one of those is to ignore her. She simply MUST have the last word, be it fair, or foul, here, or in personal e-mails (yeah, she loves me, too!)

So how about we ALL start that course of action, IMMEDIATELY? And get ready for a happy New Year instead of perpetuating this troll feeding frenzy?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Actually, I get a kick out of Amanda. She is not your normal troll in that she comes back to dialog on responses. Her original question on hybrids was good because a lot of car lines are moving in that direction and maybe Subaru will follow.

OTOH, she is a wack job. Deterioration of the threads remind me of something I read in Mad magazine years ago:

"When she is good, she is very, very good, but when she is bad she is terrific." ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank

If pointing out to you by asking "Are you enjoying what you started" is interepreted as "yes, she loves me too.", you people are pretty hopeless. Reminds me of the holier-than-thou attitude of your that someone has pointed out to you back then.

Reply to
amanda

Her proginalquestion needs not be responded by holier-than-thou Rick with "She is backkkk!" did it?

Old man, telling you to shut up is interpreted as anything other than "shut up", you are more hopless. than I initially realized.

Reply to
amanda

Which is the same attitude of the folks that you are complaining about. So you're just like them. They used foul language and so did you. I didn't really care to use some arbitrary guide in determining "extremeness" to somehow separate you from them. They're nasty, you were nasty. Welcome to Usenet.

Just because it might take you a long time doesn't mean it takes the rest of us that long to Google for posts along with them being threaded. You just don't like getting caught in a half-truth in that you were to blame, too, and you don't like that you lost at the spitting contest (as if there really is a winner to be had amongst spitting children).

Reply to
Vanguard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..

I wa stalking about chekcing the ip address adn comparing which post was form which address, and ehnce which amanda, etc. Duh..

Hey shit brain, Go back and check those posts in this ng chronologically and see who started the antagonism before you come preaching to me.

I lost? Hilarious but what else should I expect from losers?

Reply to
amanda

And that takes a lot of time? For you, yes. For most others, no.

You're just so eager to prove yourself a liar. You weren't fooling anyone with your first post in this thread. I start to wonder if Alan Conner is somewhere in her family.

Reply to
Vanguard

NOOoooooo.... Not the Usenet Beavis! Don't even mention that name or it will come here and call us all trolls. It probably has some sure-fire cure for head gaskets on 2.5s.

Reply to
nobody >