Toe out question - 02 Forester

I took a long pole and measured the width tire to tire between my front tires on the insids (the side facing the back tires) and then took the same measurement between against the front side of the tires (facing front) - the width turned out to be a little over a half inch wider towards the front (this is at about 4 inches from the ground) - which tells me my tires are toed out to me. I am just trying to figure out if this may be contributing to the twitchy handling of my Forester.

Reply to
Mike

I would assume that it could affect handling, but if nothing else it will wear your tires really fast

Reply to
JonnieBlue

Reply to
Edward Hayes