Torque distribution

I'm sure it was here a 1000 times, but I'm a new user and I'm really curious about the torque distribution between front and rear in 2003MY Subaru Impreza WRX. Is it

50/50? or 35/65? Can anybody please tell me?

Thanks a lot Sai

Reply to
Sai

I believe read some where that the "regular" WRX is 60/40, more to the rear so you can slide it out at lower speeds than a "real" driver would need to go in an STi model to get it to break free. Those marking people and their engineering...

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

manual or automatic transmission?

ken