tow small trailer

Has anyone used a WRX to tow a small light boat trailer (canoe or kayak) &/or a small teardrop trailer?

Reply to
Sam Soltan

Edward Hayes

I'm not clear what Edward's point is. If it's

A) "I'm towing more than I should," then clearly I'm not, I'm towing about

750 lbs. B) "Sam is asking a silly question," then I disagree, he's asking for real world experience of towing, which I opined was going to be no problem for what he wants to tow. I'll go further and say that with the torque of the WRX, it actually makes quite a good towing vehicle, at least for < 1000 lb loads without trailer brakes. I've yet to try < 2000 lb loads with brakes yet, so I can't comment on that.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Mason