Turning problem

Our 95 Legacy Wagon "lurches", for lack of a better term, when turning at low speeds. It feels like what my 4x4 truck does when it is locked in 4 wheel drive and you make a sharp turn. The guy that does our alignment work said that it is not "locked in" and he didn't know what it was. Our mechanic said the same thing. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
Effna

Likely center diff or ,if auto tranny, duty solenoid 'C' which controls the center diff. If auto tranny, try using the FWD fuse in the fusebox under the hood. If problem goes away - might just be the solenoid. Find a dealer or soob indie mech. Get your checkbook balanced.

Carl

Effna wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan