US Legacy

I've owned Subarus for 12 years and have been delighted in every respect with them. All UK Soobies are Japanese-made. I've a friend in the US looking to buy a Legacy and wants my opinion on reliability etc which I can't really give as I don't know if that model sold in the US is Japanese or US made. I believe there have been problems with some of the US-made models. I'd appreciate some honest advice I can pass on and thus keep my friendship intact! TIA

Reply to
Clive - Selectron

They have a factory in Indiana that I know made my legacy outback. The car's been quite reliable. Not flawless, but quite reliable.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.