Vote for ugliest new car

I've been dying to ask a Scion or Element owner if a free pair of shoes comes with these cars. Aztec, I agree with vote, is god awful ugly ;( Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

the picture of the Aztec on that website doesn't capture the true ugliness of that vehicle

Reply to
Rhesus Monkey

The Element, for sure. Sometimes a thing is so ugly that it's cute. This is not one of those times.

Reply to
Alan

I think that the Aztek is without a doubt the ugliest car ever. But I think that the Element is cute. It is not flashy, but in my humble and honest opinion, it has a certain "je ne sais quoi." I don't mean to offend an Baja owners, but if I had my choice between a Baja and an Element, I would grab the Element in a flash.

Reply to
Nicolaas

I thought I could live with an Element, having owned a coupla Hondas. Though my wife didn't care for the look of it we test drove one anyway. Horrible pitching movement bordering on nauseating! The wheel base was just too short or the CG to high or something.

But the Odyssey - man that thing is a great driving Honda. It was just too $$$ at the time.

Carl

Nicolaas wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan