UK spare part dealers?

I'm trying to find a replacement fog lamp for a S60, the glass shattered when a stone hit last week. Can anyone recommend a good Volvo spare parts dealer in the UK? I've been searching around, but of the few that said they did stock parts, they all replied saying they didn't have any, very useful.. The local volvo dealership will of course be able to order one, but it won't be cheap and I'd like to avoid that and fit it myself.

Thanks, Graham

Reply to
Graham Tavener

These two places are useful. They both do online ordering, but also have a lot of counter outlets.

Eurocarparts currently list as available a R.H. fog lamp.

Reply to
Stewart Hargrave

So try one of these. German, Swedish & French, Eurocarparts, Shipham Motor Group, Neo Bros Ltd,Tollbar, Volsaa engineering, Formula Cars Volvo, Braydon Motor Company, North West Trading 2001 Ltd or Lea Valley Motors.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Thanks for the info. I've made some enquiries and will wait to see what they can do. europarts are quoting over £60+vat+delivery which must be for the whole unit new. I'm trying to see if I can just get the glass and swap that over. I have taped it up to stop water ingress in the meantime to try and stop any damage to the reflector.

Graham

Reply to
Graham Tavener

You certainly can get the glass separately but make sure that you have the requisite number of clips (four top and four bottom) or you will suffer water ingress into the units.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Thanks Peter.