We did not have a tire thread in a while

Looks like that thread was retired.

Reply to
cameo

I absolutely loved Tripletreds but for whatever reason, they are no longer made in sizes that fit my Forester 2002. Stupid! Why would acompany making hugely popular product cease manufacturing it???

Oh well, went with Hankook Optimo H727. Inexpensive and good Tirerack ratings. Our other car came with "premium" Michelin Energy MXV4. I *hate* these tires! Degree of hydroplanning is simply ridiculous! And basically useless on snow.

Reply to
DK

I also had Tripletreds on My 2000 Forester and also went with the Hankook H727s. I really like them.

Reply to
Tim Conway