what speead do you get at 3 RPM for new Legacy

Hi,

what speead do you get at 3 RPM for new Legacy -GT turbo -2.5i

Thx,

alf

Reply to
alf

Probably pretty close to zero.

Reply to
B A R R Y

About 120 metres per hour in highest gear, but *please* tell us why you want to know!

Reply to
eachcornerpulling

Because on Legacy 3rd generation (Outback 2002 MT) I make only about

100 meters per hour :-) (I obviously meant 3K RPM) and this is an issue for me (have not got used for 3 years).

So at 80 MPH there is 3750 RPM while my wife's Impreza 2.5 TS 2002 AT needs only a little above 3K RPM.

So I conclude they changed it in the 4th generation of Legacy and there is the same gearing for both 2.5i and GT/turbo. Am I right?

alf

Reply to
andy.leszczynski

So just WHAT are you using to accurately measure RPM? It certainly can't be your speedometer.

Reply to
Vanguard