Where are Legacys built?

Japan or North-america?

-Indirecto

Reply to
Indirecto

I asked a related question here and it comes down to this: It's made both places. If you're in North America, you'll get a Legacy/Outback/Baja that is built in Indiana. The Impreza based cars are all made in Asia. Other parts of the world (like Australia) get the Legacy built in Asia.

In the US, about half of the vehicles sold here are made here.

Reply to
Byron

Thanks!

I guess one can look inside the door labels for a particular car.

-> > Japan or North-america?

Reply to
Indirecto