Windshield Washer Woes

I have a 2001 Outback with a windshield washer problem. It makes no noise and sprays nothing. The wipers work when I try to spray, so the fuse and switch should be OK. The rear washer works fine, and I believe that the wiring is shared? I replaced the pump last night and I still get nothing. The connections were in real bad shape so I removed them and wired it directly. No noise or liquid. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
smithzoo